Korenix UK will be exhibiting at Integrating Passenger Information 2014, 26th-27th March, London, UK, produced by London Business Conferences Group.
As customers become increasingly connected through smartphones and social media, TOCs are under increasing pressure to provide consistent real time information across all communication platforms from the home computer, to the hand held device to the station to the platform and on board. Therefore we are excited to be a part of the first to focus on the delivery of accurate, consistent, real time, multi platform information.
Key Topics Being Addressed Include:
- SYSTEMS INTEGRATION: Ensuring consistency of information through integration of communication platforms
- AUTOMATION: Speeding up the delivery of real-time and consistent information through the automation of control center processes
- COSTS: Evaluating the business case for investment in integration, automation and emerging communication platforms such as social media
- CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS: Reviewing what information to deliver through each delivery medium to meet customer demands
- SMARTPHONE: Enabling seamless multimodal digital integration and understanding the impact of smartphones upon customer expectations
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Balancing resource requirements with customer satisfaction improvements to assess the business case for social media
- INFORMATION DURING DISRUPTION: Leveraging technology such as PIS and GPS train tracking and harnessing the full potential of staff to provide accurate information
- ON BOARD: Providing connectivity to passengers through Wi-Fi and integrating systems to deliver consistent and accurate real time information on board
- PERSONALISING INFORMATION: Using smartphones and open data to enable rail operators and 3rd parties to push personalised information to customers
- STAFF QUALITY: Delivering a step change in customer satisfaction through transferable cross-industry lessons alongside training and technology for staff
The full agenda is available to be viewed here: http://www.passenger-information-2014.com/3/agenda/23/agenda/
Speaking Companies Include Senior Executives From:
National Rail enquiries, Transport For London, London Underground, Amtrak, East Coast Trains, Via Rail Canada, Southern and Gatwick Express, VR Group, Transport For Greater Manchester, Virgin Trains, Network Rail, Northern Rail, NSB, Copenhagen Metro Service, Passenger Focus, Trafikverket (Swedish Transport Administration), DSB, Chiltern Railways
The full speaker line-up can be viewed here:
This is a Quick registration Module. Please register to get access to downloads and product specific documents.